[MacDV] Re: CD Slideshow for DVD

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 9 14:43:12 PDT 2003

July MacAddict #83 with the CD for some of the software that you can't
get on-line any more. Pages 64-67.

Big Orange Apple LOGO on the cover with big "100 Best Freebies"
headline.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>