[MacDV] Re: Camcorder resolution

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jul 9 14:46:59 PDT 2003

However they can take bigger and better stills in addition to video to
Memory Sticks etc.

kunga10 (AIM)

"iChat AV, The Killer App" <http://www.osx-zone.com>
"We're Looking At A Long Period of Labor 'til January"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"Verax MDD-FW800 Silence Kit Kills Almost All The Noise"
<http://www.apple-zone.com>
"iPod Software 2.0.1 Update Released" <http://www.ipod-zone.com>