Audio Editing In FCE

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu Jul 10 10:22:20 PDT 2003

You need to forget about iMovie and learn to use multiple tracks and
targeting. A very good book is Final Cut Express Editing Workshop by Tom
Wolsky, at Amazon for about $21. It comes with a DVD that has about 10
minutes of video of Tom Wolsky explaining the differences between iMovie and
Final Cut. There's also a bunch of tutorial material organized like lessons,
to walk you thru learning how to do things in FCE.

<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/157820223X/qid=1057857397/sr=
8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-0758485-7799951?v=glance&s=books&n=507846>

The author is a guru on the Apple Final Cut Express discussion forum and is
very generous with his help and advice.

 regards,

 sb