[MacDV] Re: DVD Studio Pro and QuickTime Pro

Ron Woodland woodland at infowest.com
Mon Jul 14 16:01:07 PDT 2003

A QuickTime Pro registration number comes free with DVD Studio Pro.
Why wouldn't you just install it?  You may never need to use the
additional features in the QuickTIme Player application, but did I
mention that it's free?  Further, I think that Jim is right about
gaining access to the MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 codecs.

Ron Woodland