[MacDV] Re: DVD Studio Pro and QuickTime Pro

Patty Winter patty1 at sonic.net
Mon Jul 14 16:14:47 PDT 2003

   >A QuickTime Pro registration number comes free with DVD Studio Pro.
   >Why wouldn't you just install it?

Is that the same as my DVD Studio Pro registration number? The only
place I can find to enter it is the registration window of QT Player,
which doesn't seem to include an option to upgrade to QT Pro. That
window says I'd be registering QuickTime Standard Edition.

Oh well, I'll go back and talk to the person in charge of site-license
software and find out what to do. I thought I could upgrade to Pro from
QT Player, but I guess I need to get some actual QT Pro software.

Thanks for the help! I'll hold off on installing DVD SP until I get
the QT Pro situation straightened out.

Patty