[MacDV] Re: When video editing, does a G3 run better with OS9 or X?

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Mon Jul 14 18:18:30 PDT 2003

on 7/14/03 8:57 PM, ShirleyK at ShirleyKat at cox.net scripsit:

> Not all upgrades are truly upgrades. We've all been disappointed in a
> new version that removed functionality at one time or another. If what
> you have still suits your purposes, stick with it. Maybe someday you
> can just add a new Mac and try new things, but until that time, why
> worry about upgrades that remove functionality?
>
> Shirley

Ain't that the truth... And don't think they didn't hear about it from me.
That wasn't the only thing they broke either.

Its just that now I can't view half the quicktime content out there without
QT6...

Oh well one day when I get some bucks.
:)

Donna
My Brother, My Captain, My King - Boromir
Good, Bad, ...I'm the guy with the gun...-Ash
People must learn to stop being insects - Thor

"looking forward to post-slaughter booze up" - Secret Diaries

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://www.shawstudios.com - Gateway to The 5 Deadly Venoms and more!
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi