[MacDV] Re: When video editing, does a G3 run better with OS9 or X?

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Mon Jul 14 17:57:26 PDT 2003

Not all upgrades are truly upgrades. We've all been disappointed in a
new version that removed functionality at one time or another. If what
you have still suits your purposes, stick with it. Maybe someday you
can just add a new Mac and try new things, but until that time, why
worry about upgrades that remove functionality?

Shirley