OT AAC>MP3

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Tue Jul 15 01:20:33 PDT 2003

I disagree. I value the opinions and expertise so openly shared on
these forums. I want to know what others think about fair copyright
use. The forum may be called "Digital Video", but video includes audio
(ever seen a feature film without music, then with the music?). As long
as the subject line contains "OT" to indicate it may be off topic for
those only concerned with tech discussions, I think it's appropriate.
The whole internet swapping of feature films is coming to a head and it
all trickles down to us eventually. My 2 cents.

-DC