[MacDV] Much Ado About Nothing

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Thu Jul 17 10:46:12 PDT 2003

on 7/17/03 1:34 PM, William Hofius at wjh at mac.com scripsit:

> If a complaint should be raised, it should be that this ad, like all
> Apple ads, doesn't say much about the hardware or show it in use.

I agree It just shows the sleek styling.

I didn't understand the fuss. At first I thought it was an insurance
commercial... I'd turned it off several times.

> (Then of course there is the wonderful T2 style promo featuring an
> Arnold voiceover that I have had in mind for weeks.)

LOL! That sounds like fun!

Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his underwear down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi