[MacDV] Re: Opinion 101/email rule (new)

Lene Wangmo wangmo at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 17 18:14:29 PDT 2003

>> Just delete and move on...:)
>
> Or create an email rule that automatically deletes that person's
> emails, if they  are that annoying.   Then you'll never even see them.
*snip*
> Jeremy

Dear Jeremy,

Is there some quick/easy step by step that you can pass on to
help us that don't know how to create an email rule that auto
delete's specific emails?  I'm on a G3 Mac using Outlook Express 5.

My spam filter and complaints to earthlink haven't kept the clowns
off.  I'd LOVE to know how to keep them out.

Thanks if you can respond to this OT request.  My apologies to the
list if this is not an acceptable inquiry here.

Lené