Much Ado About Nothing

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Jul 18 21:15:15 PDT 2003

> Are you intentionally being argumentative?

No. Sorry if I came across that way. I was just reiterating that the
person in the ad was not a "teenager."

> Before I saw the commercial, the complaints led me to believe a small
> child was blown through a wall. After seeing the commercial live on
> television, that clearly is not so. (Which is my point above.)

And I agree with your point completely.

>  I don't
> know about you, but most high school students or college aged persons
> are full grown men.

Well, we can agree to differ about the age of "full-grownedness" (which
I would claim happens well after graduation from high school). My point
was that the man was not a teenager, which is what I thought you
claimed. If that wasn't you, please accept my apology.

>  I placed the guy in the all important 18-25
> demographic range.
>
> Quit trying to start fights.

Not the slightest bit interested in starting a fight. Just trying to
set the record straight.

_Chas_

If this country had a national motto, it would be "DOH!"