Animation Program

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jul 19 11:47:33 PDT 2003

> From: Wooster <nfhc at concentric.net>
>
> I was wondering if any of you guys knew of a Animation program.
> Prefreably
> one that deals with pixals.

I think you mean pixels, and could you be a little more specific about
what it is you want to do?

When people say "animation on a Mac," they are generally talking about
either:

a. GIF animation of the sort you see in little icons, ad banners etc.
b. Flash animation of the sort you see in websites and "internet
cartoons."
c. CAD or Bryce-based "flyby" landscape animations, etc.
d. Full-blown 3D animation based on wire-frame models, as seen in
movies and games

Each of those areas has a completely different set of answers for you.

_Chas_

The CPU speed wars are over. We won.
http://www.apple.com/powermac/