[MacDV] Re: blind date is set

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 04:56:27 PDT 2003

Don't count on it!!!!  I am still having my AppleLinks blocked by them for over 2 months
now....They tell me that it is because the server that AppleLinks uses has been
identified as one that dumps spam mesages out everyday and that e/l's systems autoblock
it everytime they detect a large volume of mail originating from A/L.  I have personally
gone up the e/l corporate ladder and been told..."Toughski Sh***ki" about it.
Regards,
Mike K