[MacDV] Recycling CDs and DVDs

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Mon Jul 21 05:26:42 PDT 2003

The idea is to allow movie rentals without needing to worry about
returning the disks.  Great idea for travelers, there is a
environmental cost but driving a Chevy Suburban 5 miles to return a DVD
could have a higher cost.  Just think you will never have to worry
about were to put your cold DAB again.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net