[MacDV] Re: The quality of 8MM film

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Wed Jul 23 11:41:50 PDT 2003

Thanks Jim.

You're thinking along my lines. I was going to paint an entire wall
white, or do something like you suggest with the white paper, and
film from there. I was also thinking of getting the highest quality
screen i can find and use that.

I was also tossed up as to whether the distance of the camera from
the projection surface would make a significant difference. I would
think being too far away could cause a loss of color and contrast or
just not enough light in general, but being too close might not
provide enough "picture". Any additional thoughts?

Paul Williams