[MacDV] Re: MissingMPegTools

Leigh Seaver keeleefeefee at mac.com
Wed Jul 23 19:00:00 PDT 2003

Thanks to all the helpful advice!

I needed to install MediaPipe ... which I have and everything works
superb now!

MissingMenuGen is a superb tool for creating menu screens for VCD/SVCD
... I was able to produce a menu which worked exactly liked I wanted it
to work, complete with intro image and soundtrack before the menu
appears.

Thanks Again!