[MacDV] 8mm transfers

Granville Kennedy gskiii at telerama.lm.com
Thu Jul 24 06:03:26 PDT 2003

B&H Photo sells a nice box for this purpose.  Requires that you have
your own projector, though.  For $80, it is probably as good as you can
do, and easier than trying to tape off a screen - which inevitably
leads to some distortion of the original image...

Not sure how to ensure the long URL survives the PGP signature process,
so I'll not sign this message.  You'll just have to trust that it's me
sending this message :-)

If all else fails, go to the B&H home page and search for the Sima
SVC-3 Copykit 3, or do a Google search for a better price.  B&H is a
really good place, I trust them with my money.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bh6.sph/
FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___48524___SISVC3
___REG___CatID=2014___SID=F6CF6F29A30

Regards,
		Joey Kennedy.