iMovie question

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Thu Jul 24 11:08:31 PDT 2003

<<< Pop by www.ericasadun.com/imovie
Download the Sampler pack.
Use "Title Glom"

Thanks Erica, I'll do that today.

<<< -- Erica
p.s. You can set the max seconds per clip in your preferences
file to deal with smaller chunks

Well, I don't have a problem with the files importing to the 9:28 max
for clips. It's when I break up the video to organize scenes (act 1 of
Roseanne, act 2 of Roseanne, the tag, the credits, etc) that I am
finding I end up with 30 seconds here and there that belong to one of
the above clips and I can't merge it in there together.

I'll see if the program you are talking about will help me.

Kathy