[MacDV] Re: 8mm transfers

K. kochkodin at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 24 15:49:18 PDT 2003

A Tele Cine is a box containing mirrors and an opening where acamera can be focused and
a projector also so that thatever is projected can be filmed by the camera...

NOTE...I had a massive drive failure today...Will Steve(?) that I was discussing
possible transfer services please email me?  I lost everything from the past week...
Regards,
Mike Kochkodin