[MacDV] Re: Switching mini DV tape brands

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 07:43:22 PDT 2003

I use Sony, Fuji and Panasonic tapes in the same camera on a regular
basis and have never experienced a problem.  I think this is another of
those urban myths that haunt us, much like not switching between
different brands of motor oil for your car, crossing the path of a
black cat or walking under ladders (maybe the last one is legit)

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net