Opening iMovie projects in FCE

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat Jul 26 19:45:56 PDT 2003

According to the Apple Final Cut Express Discussion list, there's some sort
of bug regarding this.

Surf over to the list for the instructions on how to hack the project file
to make it work. (It involves using the Terminal program)

http://www.Apple.com/support/discussions and click on Final Cut, then Final
Cut Express

 sb