[MacDV] New to list - suggestions invited, please!

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 21:16:08 PDT 2003

Will you be editing? If not consider using a set-top DVD recorder, it
would certainly be faster. On a G4 this could be enough work to keep
you busy for a couple of years, one tape per day 200 work days a year.
The only problem would be you would not be able to use one to make VCDs.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net

P.S. This is an article that gives you a bit of insight as to what a
set-top recorder can do.

http://www.techtv.com/freshgear/print/0,23102,3405534,00.html