[MacDV] Re: The quality of 8MM film

E. Bond Francisco ebondfrancisco at mac.com
Sun Jul 27 21:12:45 PDT 2003

All,

Despite what I said weeks ago about leaving the list, I actually --
couldn't. I tried what I thought were the unsubscribe options, to no
avail. But I'm glad to still be here. The inflammatory rhetoric seems
to have subsided considerably, and I am delighted to see Mr. Brown's
inpsiring commentary on transfer of 8mm to video.

FTI (for those interested) I found the following site which I found
helpful.
http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/telecine/index.php

Thanks,

Bond