[MacDV] Re: The quality of 8MM film

Paul Williams mulder at fred.net
Mon Jul 28 12:31:33 PDT 2003

All,

I've been reading all the feedback on this topic and i think i've
reached a partial conclusion as to where to start.

I think i'm going to take my 8mm reels to the pros and have them do
the dirty work.

Ultimately i want to work the transfers either through FCP or FCE to
add sounds and stills.

Heres my question: When i discuss transferring these 8mm reels to a
format, what format should i get them transferred to so i may
continue my work on FCP, FCE or some other editor you might suiggest?

Paul Williams
--
http://www.StuckMic.com/america -- The American Code