frame transitions in QTPro or ?

RichGB rgb at ellerbach.com
Wed Jul 30 11:25:28 PDT 2003

As an extension of some video work I've done in iMovie I need to create some
movies (frame sequences really) using images much larger than standard video.
QTPro handles the sequencing of these frames and stitches groups of these
movies together just fine. But I need to add some transitions (cross-dissolves
etc.) between the movies. Does anyone have any pointers to tools that'll do
stuff like the standard iMovie transitions but for frames that are bigger than
640x480?

Rich