[MacDV] Re: Download OS 10.2.6

lloyds lloyds at vermontel.net
Mon Jun 2 08:23:37 PDT 2003

Charles Martin says: "PS. Get broadband if it's available to you. These
large "update" sizes
are only going to get BIGGER from here on out. Broadband should now be
considered part of the cost of doing business, again if you have the
option."

I would in a sec if it were available.  I'm about 2000 feet beyond the
range of the nearest substation, here in rural Vermont.  I'm told that I
have to organize all the neighbors to call up repeatedly for over a year
before the company will think about installing a nearer station.

BobLL