new hard drives

Video International videoint at jb3.so-net.ne.jp
Tue Jun 3 20:52:35 PDT 2003

I just got a WeibeTech - very nice tho a tad expensive. Their new
models are in aluminum cases (disperses heat better) and are without
fans (quieter). The model I bought (UltraGB) is bus-powered so it gets
it's power thru the firewire. Comes with a formatting software that can
make your drive Mac/PC compatible without having to install drivers - I
haven't tried it tho. Here is their URL:
http://www.wiebetech.com/products.html