[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Jun 3 21:16:42 PDT 2003

Just downloaded the full 82MB installer and was able to add it to my
2.1.2 and 3.0.2 installs not replace them as I had put them in folders
with their version names. The new one is quite a bit leaner. Old 3.0.2
is 71MB new 3.0.3 is only 46.6 MB. 2.1.2 is only 28.6 MB. So hopefully
smaller is better.