[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Kevin Ledgister kledgister at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 05:26:30 PDT 2003

Working with a 9 minute clip this morning that would have been an
exercise in frustration with 3.02 now is like working with iMovie2.
Fast, quick, smooth.

Hopefully it will cure the out of sync problems that they had earlier.

On Wednesday, June 4, 2003, at 04:53 AM, Juan Mariscal wrote:

> The big thing to me is the on/off button for the Ken Burns effect. I
> love the effect but not all the tim!

> digest version.

> <http://www.macresq.com>

Kevin Ledgister
kledgister at mac.com

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father
except through me."

Jesus