[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Wed Jun 4 06:58:39 PDT 2003

Thanks for the advise everyone.  But I do recall searching the camcorder
high and low for data ports and only found the one for exporting analog
signal.  I mentioned that this camera was purchased in Japan a few years ago
before DV camcorders were available here.  I don't know what the timeline of
introduction of IEEE 1394 was, but I am sure that it was around this time.
Maybe Sharp manufactured the camera without the FW because it hadn't
established a firm foothold in the industry.  If so, I suppose I am SOL...

Best Regards
Gary Fujihara
--
Subaru Telescope - NAOJ