[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Jun 4 07:04:07 PDT 2003

If memory serves me, the first DV camera to be sold in America was a
Sony DV-1000 in October of 1995. It had a FW port on it. But you might
be right. Sharp is the kind of company that would do something like
that. If so, your solution is to buy an analog to DV transcoder for
about $300. I think the best one is the Canopus ADVC-100.

<http://www.canopus.com/US/products/advc-100/pm_advc-100.asp>