[MacDV] Re: imovie 3.0.3 is out - when did that happen?

Kevin Ledgister kledgister at mac.com
Wed Jun 4 10:31:14 PDT 2003

I would recommend the Canopus converter as well.  Just about every review I
have read of it was positive.

I wouldn't buy a DV deck if you're using it for occasional editing.  Get a
DV camera with a pass through feature which will allow you to convert the
analog signal from your old camera and convert it to digital.

Plus you get the bonus of having two cameras which can be quite useful for
the budding editor.