[MacDV] S-VCD Refresher course needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Fri Jun 6 22:44:16 PDT 2003

You are in MAJOR luck David. The brand new issue of MacAddict (got mine
today) features a complete tutorial on how to make Super Video CDs
complete with Menus. pp.64-66 in ten "Tricky" steps. This is with
Jaguar and Toast 5.1.2. All the rest are free utilities with URLs
provided and all included on the CD-ROM that comes with each issue. I
LOVE MacAddict. They are really good at tutorials.

MediaPipe <http://www.mediapipe.sourceforge.net>

MissingMpegTools <http://homepage.mac.com/mc>

MissingMenuGen < http://homepage.mac.com/mc>

Apple Developer Tools <developer.apple.com/tools/macosxtools.html>

VideoLAN Client <http://www.videolan.org>

iMovie FCE or FCP

CD-R(W)