[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Fri Jun 6 22:56:13 PDT 2003

on 6/7/03 1:44 AM, Kunga at Kunga at FutureMedia.org scripsit:

> You are in MAJOR luck David. The brand new issue of MacAddict (got mine
> today) features a complete tutorial on how to make Super Video CDs
> complete with Menus. pp.64-66 in ten "Tricky" steps. This is with
> Jaguar and Toast 5.1.2. All the rest are free utilities with URLs
> provided and all included on the CD-ROM that comes with each issue. I
> LOVE MacAddict. They are really good at tutorials.
>
> MediaPipe <http://www.mediapipe.sourceforge.net>
fails...
maybe this is it:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mediapipe/MediaPipe0.8.9r2.dmg?download

> MissingMpegTools <http://homepage.mac.com/mc>

missing page

> MissingMenuGen < http://homepage.mac.com/mc>
same again

Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his underwear down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi