[MacDV] Selling music online

Art Amolsch aamolsch at shentel.net
Sat Jun 7 08:46:16 PDT 2003

Apple has a ton (or so) of royalty free music available.
I know it's in your .mac account if you have one because
I've downloaded it myself (professional driver on a
closed course; don't try this with dial-up). If you don't
have a .mac account, you can probably find it by
scrounging around apple.com.