[MacDV] Re: Mac magazines (was: S-VCD Refresher course needed)

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sat Jun 7 14:12:29 PDT 2003

WARNING WARNING	DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO THIS OFFER        WARNING
WARNING

This offer link is to a subscription that does NOT include the CD-ROM
with every issue. I strongly warn AGAINST this type of subscription.
The CD-ROM is key to a happy MacAddict subscription. Some of the tools
for making SVCDs mentioned in the magazine are no longer online and are
on the CD-ROM that comes with the magazine in a full $19.95
subscription.

On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 12:30  PM, Robert Meadors wrote:

> Killer price on Mac Addict
>
> http://www.bestdealmagazines.com/title.asp?title=MAC+ADDICT
>
> On Saturday, June 7, 2003, at 12:06  PM, Charles Martin wrote:
>
>> MacWishBook.com
>
> Chas, I can't find anyplace to subscribe to the mags you mention. Can
> I get a pointer?
>
> Chris

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>