new OS

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Jun 7 22:26:25 PDT 2003

> From: Dorothy Hennings <hennings at verizon.net>
>
> You might want to wait for the new OS version after Jaguar which should
> be out shortly.

"Shortly" meaning "somewhere in the neighborhood of four to six months
from now."

Developers aren't even getting their first LOOK at Panther until late
June. That virtually guarantees that you can't possibly buy the product
before late September (at the dead earliest).

Now, for some people, three-to-six months from now is "shortly." But
that certainly isn't true for me, so I thought I'd best clarify.

_Chas_

If this country had a national motto, it would be "DOH!"