AAC

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Sun Jun 8 12:51:39 PDT 2003

Someone mentioned that the AAC format is much more compact than the MP3
so I'm converting my iTunes Library to free up some space.
The think is now that I've "convert to AAC" everything is still listed
as MP3... and when I try to quit iTunes tells me there is an "import"
in progress.
Is that because it is still converting? There is no progress window or
whatever to indicate it... it disappeared a while ago? Does it take a
while? Is there some way to see if that is still in progress?
any thoughts?
Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599