[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Donna B blktauna at shawstudios.com
Sun Jun 8 14:28:36 PDT 2003

on 6/8/03 5:13 PM, Matthew Guemple at mo.og at verizon.net scripsit:

> I get it. Do they infact behave in the same way as dvd's?  ie play on a
> dvd player... have menus etc? Play as reliably and universally?
> sorry if this all seems like mindless repetition.

I've never seen one with menus. I like vcds to store episodes of my fave TV
shows. At least the ones that aren't out on dvd. Depending on the show you
can get two 1/2 hour or 1 hour show on a vcd that plays on computer or home
dvd player. Easier to store and less prone to degradation than tape.

Donna
C'mere ya big blond beauty - Starsky to Hutch
Well, we have each other... - Illya Kuryakin to Napoleon Solo
So you and me are a mobile ghetto eh? - Bodie to Doyle

"Sure, he looks good naked and handcuffed with his underwear down around his
ankles, but who doesn't?"

blktauna at shawstudios.com
http://girlsguidetohkmovies.com - The Girls Guide to Hong Kong Movies(c)
http://www.chow-sing-chi.com - Stephen Chow Sing Chi