[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

ShirleyK ShirleyKat at cox.net
Sun Jun 8 14:29:47 PDT 2003

My fairly new Hitachi lists a bunch of types it cannot play back (and
some that say malfunction may result if you try them). One of those
listed as unplayable is VSD. I'm guessing that this is the same thing.
It doesn't mention VCD in either category. There's a CDV but only the
audio will play and there is SACD which just doesn't play.

It also doesn't play DVD-Audio. I've been wondering if it would be
possible to make a DVD of songs from iTunes. I'd click Burn and instead
of inserting a CD, I'd insert a DVD (as I do with Toast now for data
DVDs). But then, I didn't know if there is any such thing as a music
DVD. Is there something out there that could play such a DVD?

Shirley