[MacDV] Re: S-VCD Refresher course needed

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Jun 8 16:06:44 PDT 2003

Yes Jim,
That Hulk CD is GOLD. It's got a component on it that I could not find
on the WEB. The Apple Developer Tools is a 300 MB download or you have
to pay $20 for a CD from Apple.

you are looking for pages 64 to 67.

On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 04:02  PM, James Asherman wrote:

>> on 6/8/03 6:43 PM, Kunga at Kunga at FutureMedia.org scripsit:
>>

>>> Good news Donna,
>>> July MacAddict shows you hoe to make one with menus just like iDVD.
>>> They even have a separate article on how to make cool buttons for the
>>> menu page called "Create A Static SVCD Menu".
>>>

>> Far out.
>> I'll have a squint at it.
>>
>> The rest of the procedure looks a bit out of hand though. That iVCD
>> looks
>> promising if it comes out.
>>
>> Donna
>>
> That's this one here on my desk with the Hulk CDRom right? Love the
> CD's.
> Jim

Kunga

<http://www.ipod-zone.com>