[MacDV] Re: DV port on camcorder found

Gary Fujihara fujihara at subaru.naoj.org
Sun Jun 8 16:08:21 PDT 2003

The photo I posted was a port on a Sony DV/mini-DV deck that I borrowed from
the University of Hawaii Media department, which I found to be the same as
the unlabelled port on my camcorder (after the fact).

Sorry if that was upsetting for you, but I was simply trying to do some
research on the subject while I was away from my equipment, so that I could
be prepared to start once I returned home.  My memory was not photographic,
and it was probably four years since I last actually looked at the camcorder
ports.  At any rate, thank you all for everyone's help ...

Best Regards
Gary Fujihara
--
Subaru Telescope - NAOJ