Where is it ?

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sun Jun 8 23:57:32 PDT 2003

> From: Neil Bennett <ibenz at mac.com>
>
> Hi List
> I intend to use some music album artwork in conjunction with iTunes 4
> and iMovie 3, but I can't find the file where iTunes stores the artwork
> that you import and then appears in the bottom left hand corner of
> iTunes.

The reason you can't find it is that the file is embedded DIRECTLY into
the music file itself.

If you need decent-resolution/decent-size album artwork, I'd suggest
poking around Walmart.com's music section. Larger size/better res than
Apple's, and a surprisingly large collection.

Not that I'd ever BUY anything from them, mind you ...

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com -- at last, my review of "The Two
Towers." Check it out!