iDVD + External Burners

Bill Freeman flipflapco at mchsi.com
Tue Jun 10 08:29:34 PDT 2003

    I'm sorry to report that the "DVD Enabler" file I mailed to some
list members, turned out to be missing some essential bytes.  I got
this copy a long time ago, before Apple got huffy about it's
existence.  Since I didn't have a DVD burner I had never tried to
install the "DVD Enabler".  I apologize for claiming that I had a
useable copy.  Also, I'm told that even a good copy will not work on
Jaguar, and then only on specific external firewire controllers.

Bill Freeman