[MacDV] Re: Copy DVD Disk

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 12 09:29:50 PDT 2003

On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 10:51  AM, Gordon B. Alley wrote:

>> Did I do something wrong? Or is this more likely a freak failure due
>> something like bad media?

> When you loaded the original DVD image in Disk Copy, did you select
> "DVD/CD Master" in the Image Format popup, and "none" in the
> Encryption popup?

Pretty sure I didn't. Don't remember any popups at all. I think I just
dragged the disk image onto the disk copy window. Which brings up a
couple of questions: When creating a DVD image, do you drag the entire
volume to the Disk Copy window, or just the two folders on the DVD?
Likewise, when making a copy, do you copy the image to the blank DVD,
or do you mount the image and copy the two folders to the DVD-R blank?

Steve R.