[MacDV] Re: Copy DVD Disk

William J. McClellan wmcclellan at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 18:20:33 PDT 2003

I made another coaster today.  I drag the DVD disk to the disk copy
window set it to DVD/CD master no encryption . An copy to a blank DVD.
After burning I put the disk back in computer and DVD player opens. Hit
play and at the top of the black screen get text message that says "NOT
PERMITTED".  If I go to Open File then go to file on disk I can get it
to play.  If I put it in a DVD player if says it does not recognize
disk.