Copy DVD Disk

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Jun 13 01:44:12 PDT 2003

> From: Steven Rogers <srogers1 at austin.rr.com>
>
> On Thursday, June 12, 2003, at 12:45 AM, Charles Martin wrote:
>
>> On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 04:35  PM, Macintosh Digital Video
>> List wrote:
>>
>>> From: William J. McClellan <wmcclellan at attbi.com>
>>>
>>> I made a DVD with iDVD 3 and would now like to make a copy of it. How
>>> can I do this?  I do not have the iMovie files that I made the DVD
>>> with. Only have the DVD disk.
>>
>> There is a specific tool for this:
>>
>> http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/19483
>
> That tool isn't just for making copies - its for extracting the data
> for re-editing.

Why, you .... are absolutely right!

Brain fart. Here's the RIGHT URL:

_Chas_

The iTunes Music Store has sold three MILLION songs in ONE month, more
than all other legal download services have sold in TWO YEARS. If they
can maintain that average over the course of a year, Apple will sell
more music than any other retail music source. And that's BEFORE you
add in countries outside the US, and Windows users. Woah.