[MacDV] Sony TRV-33

Ray Statham raystatham at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 18 20:58:59 PDT 2003

Tom/Chris/Anyone,

I've been trying out Adobe Premiere and can't import anything from my Canon
ZR 60. It simply says "the device is unavailable for device control." I have
been using iMovie to import the footage from my camera, and then bring it
into Premiere, but it's another step to take. Is my camera incompatible with
Premiere?

Ray