Sony TRV-33

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 19 03:46:47 PDT 2003

I bought a shareware program that might be your answer. It's called BtvPro and I bought it because it could export my movies in DV format smooth back to the camcorder, which iMovie 2 wouldn't do. I noticed you can also import DV video from the camcorder too. I suppose if you got that you could import your shots from the camcorder and then import the resulting files into Premiere. I don't know enough about Premiere. Can it import DV files?

-Dave