[MacDV] Re: external Firewire drive recommendations?

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Jun 19 09:33:18 PDT 2003

Very expensive compared to other brands. ADS cases are maximum $99.
Others are as low as $55.

"iPod Car Stereo AUX-In Accessory Beats FM Transmitters Hands Down"
<http://www.ipod-zone.com>
"iChatStatus Adds iTunes Song Playing To Your Buddy ID "
<http://www.osx-zone.com>
"T-Minus 1 Week And Counting" <http://www.apple-zone.com>